Enjoy all the benefits of service work tailored to meet all your needs at a standard price. That is the major advantage of full service. Together with our service consultants, you specify the scope of service that you want us to provide – we then ensure that all agreed service work is conducted professionally and on schedule for maximum availability of your plant and equipment.
Full service also means that we check and optimise your processes and equipment to make them more cost-effective. We indicate potential improvements, reduce internal process costs and provide for efficient spare parts management.
Reduced liability risks
Full service gives you peace of mind – our schedule management gives you the certainty that legal requirements are satisfied reliably and in good time, with the guarantee that your equipment receives the best possible care thanks to our service and manufacturing expertise.
Reliable planning for improved cost management
Full service avoids any cost management surprises. The standard price covers all service work to ensure that management accounting only has to deal with a fixed amount. In addition, we compile a record of your plant and equipment that enables you to benefit from empirical information to estimate costs even more precisely for further installations.
Certified management systems
Quality and reliability matter, which is why our quality management systems have been certified for many years – to ISO 9001 (Quality Management), ISO 14001 (Environmental Management) and ISO 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety Management).
Scope of services
Service according to statutory and customer-specific regulations
- Statutory safety inspections including SWP calculation
- Inspection and maintenance work
- Construction site co-ordination
Ensuring the availability of your installation
- On-site service
- On-call standby with qualified assistance through on-site service
- Individually agreed total value per deployment as an included service
Spare parts management
- Provision and stocking of spare parts
- Maintenance of a Demag small part store
- Medium-term reduction of stock at customer's spare parts store with reference to installation availability
- Records of repairs up to and including individual items of equipment
- Monthly planning of safety checks, inspections and maintenance up to and including individual items of equipment
- Overview of theoretical remaining duration of service for each crane/hoist (SWP calculation)
- Inventory of plant and equipment by bays and locations
- Test reports including additional data
- Quarterly reports on completed service activities
Individual additional service items
- Provision of containers (office, store, etc.)
- Provision of ladders/access equipment and test weights